Breakfast Masterclass 2
Launching the RANZCOG Educators Community of Practice: the College ACE in the Hole
At the Perth ASM in 2023 the College will be launching the RANZCOG Educators Community of Practice. This session aims to bring together any delegates with an interest in and passion for education to brainstorm the following four objectives:
- Naming the Community of Practice. Is the RANZCOG Academy of Clinical Educators (ACE) the best we can come up with?
- Establishing our purpose. To create a community of educators? To identify resources to assist faculty development? To promote education research? All of the above and more?
- Defining who belongs.
- Outlining the principles and shared goals that will hold us together.
This breakfast session will be an interactive, energetic, motivated discussion on education in obstetrics and gynaecology.
By the end of the session we will have:
- Defined a mission statement for the RANZCOG Community of Educators.
- Outlined a vision for the future of teaching and training under the College banner.
If that sounds like something in which you might be interested, sign up now. Registrations are open to Fellows, Diplomates and trainees attending the ASM.
Date and Time
Monday 30 October
07.00 – 07.45
Chair Katrina Calvert